Thursday, October 8, 2009

Christmas countdown!

Okay, I know it's early but if you're like me and try to give gifts with a personal touch, you have to get a head start lest you find yourself overwhelmed by a dozen half-finished DIYs with only a week before the big day. In the past I've been known to do a bit of holiday baking, some knitting, sewing, painting, and a number of other projects that display of my inherent lack of artistic ability (but always get an A for effort!)

I have a few new tricks up my sleeve for this year's holiday and, at the risk of ruining a few surprises, have found the best website ever to help me out.
www.radicalcrossstitch.com A friend of mine has the 'Fuck Patriarchy' sampler, a definite must for everyone's Christmas mantle. It'll look great next to the stockings hung by the chimney with care.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

add me addd me addd me...I have things to say....about stuff that people with find moderately interesting

KMont said...

Are you suggesting that radical cross-stitch patterns are NOT interesting? GASP!!

Anonymous said...

If I leave a comment early enough will I get one of those DIY gifts? mmmm...

KMont said...

As a matter of fact! If anyone wants a gift (and I'm always happy to give) let me know now and I'll get started. It's not because I'm generous, it's because I love to hear "you made this? no way! you are so creative and talented!" haha!