Wednesday, June 17, 2009

aaahhhhkkk-werd!


Today I noticed that a girl at work and I are on the same pee schedule. After three run-ins in the washroom, I told her so. I didn't think it was that weird of something to point out. She, apparently, disagreed. Our conversation went something like this:
Me: (enter washroom and notice co worker washing hands)
"Hey! We're on the same pee schedule!"
Co-worker: (with confusion and discomfort)
"yeah..."
Then she left. Now, maybe I'm just way too easily amused but if someone had pointed that out to me I would have reacted more "hey really? That's so hilarious! Well, enjoy your pee! See you here in bit!" But that's just me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe she's one of those people who has performance anxiety... let me guess, she avoided you and/or the bathroom the rest of the day?
~ Nicolina

KMont said...

Haha, she'll probably start going to other floors to use the bathroom!

Airica26 said...

Well some people just have no sense of humour....I shall call her Vanilla.