Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Eddie Izzard, Watch Out!

I made up a joke today. It's awesome, if I do say so myself.

A lady went to the grocery store after making the decision to cook healthier food for her family. Still new at the healthy eating game, she wasn't always sure which products would be best to replace her standard fare. She decided to bring her buggy to the checkout and ask the young lad at the till. She held up canned fruit and a fresh orange and he replied "the orange of course!" Then she held up two loaves of bread. "The whole wheat, no question!" he said. Finally she picked up a stick of butter and a tub of Becel. After thinking for a second the employee pointed to the container and stated "That one, but only margarine-ally."

Am I a comedic genius? I'd venture to say yes! Bahahah!

2 comments:

Airica26 said...

this is a joke my mother, in all her glorious pun using ways, would love.

Slyons said...

What is the emoticon that denotes rolling my eyes?