Thursday, January 14, 2010

Don't you hate it when....


1. People single file through a door way that has two doors while leaving the remaining door closed.

They will wait for 5 minutes to get through a door when they could easily shave minutes off their doorway entry time by simply opening the other door. This is when I enter the picture, open the other door, and free those lowly souls patiently waiting in line to get in.


2. People speak a different language in front of you and look at you during the conversation.

First of all ...its rude. Second, every person left awkwardly laughing along or nodding and trying to mask a look of complete confusion thinks you are talking about them.

3. You get a call that is the wrong number and the person proceeds to interrogate you.

These interrogations usually include the person asking ME to repeat the number, asking me how long I have had the phone number, just getting angry, or best of all asking me " are you sure you are not Janine she gave me this number?"

4. The check out person at the grocery store makes snide comments or inquires about your purchases.

You know what....just scan my groceries, make uneventful small talk, take my method of payment and move along. I do not need your input on the type of cheese I am buying, my selection of lettuce, or your concern for the way my reusable bag smells.

5. People make abstract and very unspecific requests and then proceed to get agitated when you ask "what??"

For example, get me that thing out of the thing in that room. I don't live inside your head nor am I a practicing psychic, so please be a little more articulate then that.

2 comments:

KMont said...

Whatever Janine. Just how long have you had that number anyways?

Airica26 said...

So remember when we were all crazed wondering where my post was? Well turns out when you edit an exisiting post you saved, it posts it as the day you started writing it...not the day you actually post it. So this post is misrepresented as my mood in January when it really reflects both January and Feb.

FAIL blogspot FAIL and shame on me.