Thursday, April 16, 2009

Queen of mediocrity

I just realized that I can never complain about being mediocre. Getting B's, coming in second, not fully achieving what I want. You know why...because I appear to strive for mediocrity. I just realized this upon completing my end of semester regime of calculating my possible grade in a course before the final test or assignment and then mathematically determining what the lowest mark I can get on this final component can be while still allowing me to get a B. I have again realized that a 60 range mark will do it so I have decided to focus on the more important task of getting my 79 Night Elf to level 80. Now that will offer a sense of accomplishment.

3 comments:

KMont said...

As my dad always says, "strive for mediocrity and you'll never be disappointed."

Slyons said...

Tell that to your level 79 Night Elf. There is no word for mediocrity in Elfish.

Airica26 said...

I wondered if there was a word for it in Elvish...then I found this ha ha ha ha

http://www.arwen-undomiel.com/elvish/eng_to_elv.html